- The 4-Zone Receiver receives alerts from any installed Beam-set, whenever a beam is broken. The Base Receiver also receives diagnostic messages from the installed Beam-set(s), including Low Battery and Beam Blocked alerts.
- Whenever the Base Receiver receives communication of any kind from the Beam-Set(s), it responds with a acknowledgment / confirmation signal.
- Each separate Beam-set activates a different beeping sequence from the Base Receiver so it is easily identified.
- 3 Year Warranty
Price Alberta CA $336.25
The Parabeam® 700-FSK The new Four-zone Base Receiver has additional on-board features, sounding an alarm whenever any enrolled beam-set beam is interrupted. The sound off of the alarm differs depending on the activated Beam-set.
The Four-zone Receiver has 4 different volume levels, and tonal control if required. Other devices (or an alarm panel) can interface with the Base Receiver via a detachable terminal block located on the back of the enclosure or via a GSM connector at the rear. Located next to the terminal block is an aerial connector for two supplied tuned aerials. Use the taller aerial for longer driveways.
The Four-zone Receiver is powered with a supplied 12V Power Adapter.
This kit includes:
- 1 700-FSK Four-zone Base Receiver
- 1 12V Power Adaptor for Base Receiver
|Two-way Radio Supervision
|Maximum Number Of Supported Beam-Sets
|Volume Adjustment Increments
||YES – Adjustable Volume (can also be muted)
|Dimensions – Millimetres
||W75 | D119 | H30
Inter State Sales Tax Pricing
- Sales Tax: Paypal will automatically calculate the Sales Taxes for each Canadian Province.
- Paypal: When ordering through Paypal, appropriate taxes are added when your delivery address is entered.
- Funds Transfer via internet banking: Please credit our and email us with your contact and delivery details.