Unlike our range of alert systems that send a single alert whenever a vehicle or person is detected, this wireless system indicates whether gates are currently open or closed. It can also monitor any other two-state condition – such as whether a pump is currently running or not, or a water tank has reached a low level. A change in status is updated in real time by a change in LED colour on the base receiver. Outputs on the base receiver may also be used to activate any other kind of indicating device such as a strobe light or buzzer. A magnetic reed switch is used to sense whether a gate is open or closed – other kinds of switch or input may be used depending on your application.
- Maximum wireless operating range between the communicator and Base Receiver is 800m but may be extended with a MegaBeam antenna.
- Base receiver can support two devices; a second gate sensor, Magnetic Vehicle Probe, a standard Parabeam beam-set or customer service button – you can mix detection devices.
- Two-way Radio Supervision.
- On-board Diagnostics. (displayed on Base Receiver)
- Waterproof communicator enclosure.
- Receiver is compatible with our Pocket Beeper*, POCSAG Pager*, Text Message Module* and easily interfaces with Alarm Panels.
(* optional extras, sold separately)
This kit includes:
- 1 Switch-Link Communicator
- 1 Magnetic reed switch with 5m cable
- 1 700-FSK Two-zone Base Receiver
- 1 Solar Panel with 5m cable
- 1 Rechargeable Battery
- 1 12V AC Adaptor for Base Receiver
- Mounting Hardware
Inter State Sales Tax Pricing
- Sales Tax: Paypal will automatically calculate the Sales Taxes for each Canadian Province.
- Paypal: When ordering through Paypal, appropriate taxes are added when your delivery address is entered.
- Funds Transfer via internet banking: Please credit our and email us with your contact and delivery details.